Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hot Resource: Noble Call

MACHE Conference



Just got back last night from the MACHE conference. It was bigger and better than ever! This year over 5,000 people registered. I'll post some pics of my friend and I and some conference highlights. (I'm in the white shirt). I enjoyed Chris Hogan's talks (no more complaining, blaming, and explaining!) and found time to do a little bit of shopping!






The goodies I bought!







Chris Hogan of www.noblecall.org



I had the opportunity to attend two of his presentations, and highly recommend his "Courageous Conversations" talk. Check out his website for more info. If you ever have a chance to hear him speak, go for it -- or just buy a couple of his DVD's!



Our Keynote Speaker was Jay Wile of Apologia Elementary Science Courses. I picked up Apologia's Exploring Creation with Botany this week-end and can't wait to get started. The course looks fantastic!



Biggest conference yet at 5,ooo plus!




I had a great time and look forward to the 2008 conference!

No comments: